Tuesday, May 1, 2012

I've so long sought for my niche'

I've so long tried on things and taken them off finding they don't quite fit me.

So many ill-fittings in this world there is not often something that suits me--
nothing just right for me. It saddens me quite often that I don't know how to share who I am
through what the world offers to me.  It is a task that is ongoing and tiring but one that
I cannot quit.
There is a drive inside me that longs to discover pieces of me here on this planet.
A passion to express myself in ways that I feel are perfect and fulfilling.

It will continue until I travel onward to a new world, to a place I don't remember
just right now. But I know that is where I once came from.

Music is hard for me to love -- all the time.
I can never find something that lasts that I love forever.
Everyone is able to relate to music everyone is able
to find themselves in it. But for me... I have to continue
searching for newness in it. Opening doors that have yet to be
flung wide.



I find that so much of myself shifts and moves there is a current
that it flows with and that current is continuous. I guess I must learn
the currents of myself to truly discover where I may find ways to
enlighten the world with what that I am.




And I mustn't  be frightened as to where those currents will take me
I must look with brave, accepting and ambitious eyes on the things that
I am. Or else I might lose them in the muddled confusion of shame.





No comments:

Post a Comment