Monday, May 21, 2012

A piece of me

You want a piece of me do ya?
You want to take a dig out of my flesh with that caustic remark?

Too bad.

Yeah, I was hurt by it and it threw me for a moment
but I am tired of people looking down on others.

For whatever reason that they choose
whether it be to feel better about themselves
or just they are that hollow.

You won't do it anymore I won't allow you to.



Every chance I have I'll stop you
I'll tear you apart with my very own teeth.
You will be defeated while in my presence
spirit of haughtiness, you are going down.

And the people that are haunted by you will be freed
from your reigns every chance I get.

I will smile and laugh at your defeat
I am no longer fearful of your opinion
I am however ready to cease you.

The ones that are your slaves they won't know what is coming
when I tear you to the floor with grace and fluidity.

I am a queen, a princess, a fearsome creature
a force to be reckoned with.

Beware.




No comments:

Post a Comment