Tuesday, January 10, 2012

The aching heartcry

Hello my lovely ones, hi to you. I hope you are well that things are alright with you.
I hope you can now find yourself able to smile at the things to come with a beautiful glow
fresh snowflakes in your hair.
Please take care for I will love you always.
What causes your heartache beats the same with me.

Two separate lives two different places to be and yet I still feel you as if you
were sitting right next to me.

There is a vision that persistently flickers before me it catches my breath
this is not where the sidewalk ends. Her name is hope and hope for the future

"do what I say and I'll make you okay and drive them away
the images stuck in your head

people you've been before that you don't want around anymore
that push and shove and won't bend to your will
I'll keep them still"







No comments:

Post a Comment