Tuesday, January 10, 2012

cut the length off

it is a year of new beginnings a place where happiness stems with the fruit of life
springing up.

I am going to do it all the things that once bound me to fear, resentment, hatred and pain
they are the things that tangle my hair. They abuse my soft thick locks and turn them into
thin breakable straw. But no more I won't have it this way and I won't wait for it either
I am ready for the newness of life to spring up in me the seed of heaven that abides in the
pit of my stomach will sprout and  I will sow and reap without the tangles and weeds to worry about.
But the freedom of newness and the knowledge the length will return IN FULL no bout a doubt it my friends.

That my princess hair will come back to me stronger than ever and thick as rope that was a means of path for
the masked man to chase his princess up the cliffs of insanity with. My hair will be that useful and strong full of honor and resourcefulness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment