Friday, December 16, 2011

I feel a pull in my heart a tug at my hand pulling me towards the pain that you are enduring.
I want it to stop. I need it to stop. You don't deserve this. I want you free and happy
I want to see you smile. Please let me hold you. Let  the love from my heart pour
on to you, all over you. I see there is hope and I look for you to see it too.
Your crying, wounds my soul and I have no where else to go.

Please don't dissever the bond we share I know you can feel my heart beat
in your chest and it is beating to keep you alive and well but you are torn nix,
smashed. All I want is to hold you is there no help?


it seems this pain is endless there are no birds that bring a cheery song
 howbeit abandoned sounds that bounce in the seam ache and misery.

"Hold me" she shouts at the top of her lungs. Break of day isn't coming for them that
mourn, she can feel that in her bones. But the sun does rise notwithstanding a light that is grey and grim
and all the feelings that I have for you flicker and shimmer with radiant light
this grasp I have of you I will never let go of.


No comments:

Post a Comment