Monday, December 19, 2011

The morning came and drew me into its blossoming colors and frost.

I was overwhelmed with the goodness it offered me with two hands.
I gladly received of its goodies and jumped on in.

The sweetness of life has wrought me
to happiness, what was tough
has been made soft as snow.

what was ice is now twice as nice as before.

I am happy to be colored with bright reds and blues
I am glad to be held up by angel wings and
baby coos.

Let the light that is stand high in me
let all that is wonderful dance
before my eyes as I watch with surprise.
What lies ahead of me is good I can know this for sure
because I have been told happiness is my only cure
that love is what I was fed to be whole without dread.
No longer dead but alive... really alive.
I feel an inkling to revive what I lost
to kindle the pain with torture and shame.
But oh He would not have that
my hands were tired bound in bonds behind me.
And I was to watch as everything magically was replaced
and made new. Remember Mary Poppin's magically cleaning?
How everything went and found where they belonged?
Where order took place and you could just watch because the hope
in her heart was far too bright for any darkness to impale its
soft supple skin. Let it arise you surprise in you
define in you the person who can be all that you wish to be
and leave it at that not a thought about which way or what hat.
Just happiness bound to you being like light to the sky no matter midnight
or noon sun high in the sky.
Just raptured to delight one's hopes and dreams coming
into sight it all belongs to you.
You are loved it's true.


No comments:

Post a Comment