Friday, December 30, 2011

It doesn't seem fair "she says stomping her feet"

Why when you get older do the people around you stop trying to make life shine as they do when you are a child? Going out of their way to get the toy you want or handing you a red balloon.

Why don't people do that anymore?
It seems that they think once you're tall you just don't enjoy simple happiness anymore.
Parents aren't allowed to have Christmas for them when they have children. You don't
go out and buy them an ice cream cone. Do we really feel that we must go out of
our way to make children happy because once you grow up life is just.. empty?
That we've got to make sure we fill them up with enough good to last
through their lifespan because once you grow up... then there is only hope that
your survive... I mean I want people to treat children right, and to adore them
and love them.. And most of all raise them up in the way they should go


Because it doesn't have to be that way.. it doesn't have to be so!
But we allow that cycle and I am not sure why we do!

The goodness of life as we know it isn't supposed to come to an abrupt
halt.. But teenagers want to be old.. why? What is the formula that makes
us desire growth?

Why cannot we give and receive like years ago when I was young?
I could see things more clearly with my unclouded mind and I think
I am coming back to that.. I remember when I began to lose
sight that others matter more than yourself should, others
come first... or even  come at all. .. we forget that parents
are people.. and they have wishes and dreams
kooky cute personalities that need to be recognized just like the youth's.
I remember when as I grew it drifted from me until I found Father
and he showed me that life was entirely different then whatever it was I was
doing.

But we forget... we forgot that they have things inside of them too
that need to be loved and held dear. We all need to be adored and
recognized as special.. and well, ALIVE... we are all human no matter
what age, age is irrelevant..  No wonder people die before even their
bodies do.. What is the point of being alive when everything good
and all the wonder is stripped from you? Leaving you an empty kind
of naked that is cold no matter how many layers of blankets of time
have been spread out on you.

Anyway.. my mind went in to overflow and I needed somewhere to put the stuff that ranneth over.
Thanks for listening...

:)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my sweet Mama... you know it <3 This has been my heart cry for the past year or so too <3 I love youuuu!!
    Hey dearie- would it be okay if I had your lovely address? I wants to send you a letter yayayayayayay! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Oh Lulu! You have no idea the wonderful effect you have on my happiness level! You are spectacular for real! And I would love nothing more than to receive a letter from you! I've wanted to get letters in the mail for so long now! You have made my new year's eve the new year's evey-est! :) Love you dearly with all my heart!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete