Tuesday, November 1, 2011

the harvest moon

it seems it all can start with the most simple of things.

Launching us into destiny set forth to this road .

Purple is an excellent color one I am draped in
tonight.

I am clean I have a fresh good feeling in my heart.

I am infused with fear whenever I am presented with fresh freedom,
and I just get through it. Sometimes we have to grow up to really
utilize our freedom. Sometimes better days are brought you by way
of growth.

What you don't know cannot hurt you.
Sure if you don't apply that as a blanket precept for life.

Questioning is not always a bad thing.

Everything comes in layers and waves and not accepting something for just what it is
can be very useful.

Again, with saying that there is no blanket way of life.

Other than love but love will take you for rides that you don't understand.
But that doesn't mean you are going the wrong way, because everything isn't
working out in the easiest form, or even sometimes the hardest you could imagine.

But the hardest you can imagine is definitely not the hardest it can be.


God can stretch your understanding if you let Him but it definitely means
you'll go through things. The word stretch kind of entails a lot.
Stretching is being stretched...

It is not just something you use as poetry and a romantic conversation piece
about, Father.
If you want it to be real then it's going to be absolute and you'll go through it
but try and remember that you wanted it that you asked for it.

At the times when it feels the most visionary but of course the most ethereal
because I am at a place of capability. I was once desperate for it and maybe it's
not more visionary but yet, more comfortable.

Is when the times does come and is here.

My list is drawn upon my heart set deep in the levels of desire, satisfyingly
without the urgency of need. I do not lack. My thirst is quenched and
my hunger does not exist. I do not need to eat of the tree of knowledge
but of the tree of life and life is continual, hunger is unheard of here
in perfection.

No comments:

Post a Comment