Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I am IN LOVE!

With a girl named Lulu!
She is wonderfully spectacular!

Thanksgiving is on the morrow and I have all the world to be thankful for
life and life abundantly.

Last year near thanksgiving I was troubled deeply I had gone through a horrific event, in my mind it was and still haunts me. I fled the coop to a friend's house and stayed for a week her family swarmed me with love they had no idea what I had just been through they never asked questioned just welcomed me in.

They were the family I needed for that moment in time, my other family was abroad they were places unreachable.. And I know it was for a reason.. actually during that time I had to believe that it was
or I would never have survived that season in one piece. I just held onto hope
and the smiles that decided to pierce my heart with love.

Days before Thanksgiving I was heading to Florida by way of my first Greyhound bus trip with my
younger brother it was a very long trip for us but we made it through and came out on the other side better people albeit weary and never wanting to ride on a bus again.

I wore that same dress from the photo above on Thanksgiving day and gutted my first turkey.



I met an angel during a layover he talked about God after I asked if he needed prayer
he was waiting for me to ask that question.. And also waiting to tell me so much more.

On another layover a much longer one, Cruz and I met this lovely young woman who also knew Father
she was going to get married. Her life was a hectic mess that she wasn't really allowed to speak about, but she spoke to us. She is going to be okay I told her so and gave her brownies to make because we should always be celebrating she in return gave Cruz and I money for breakfast. We both gave unconditionally and got so much back. 

Photos of last thanksgiving taken with a mini camcorder (thanks Cassidy even though you didn't know I wasn't going to borrow.. it came in handy! (: )












2 comments:

  1. aiyeeee!!!!! I just had a happy heart attack to sneakily find your wonderful blog and spot my silly ole name! :D I love YOU wonderful Kelsey!!! :D yayayayayayayayayayay!! I'm a'going to take a special peekture just for you today muwahahaha! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe!!! I am so glad that you found! I was overwhelmed that day with all your wonderfulness and your happiness made me happy too!

    OH!! I AM soo super duper excited about the photo! I can hardly contain it! I will be decorating for Christmas in a few minutes and have all this over abundance of excitement to put into it! Thank you! :)
    hehehe.. :D

    ReplyDelete