Tuesday, November 1, 2011

This was written on a plain white piece of paper with a blue pen

Today, I feel at ease I can smell and taste this change in me and I'll never be able to explain
what it is I went through to anyone unless they've also gone through it too. But these thoughts are alien to this world, to these people... to my even myself.

A puzzle, I wish I weren't so complicated I can feel ceilings lifting and when they do healing is taking place. And that takes time and time is something I am trapped in at the moment. Time is the ultimate prison.

Christmas music has already started.. And you know what? I love it.

Today was gentle so much more gentle than what was expected.
The sweetness in that young boy's demeanor eases all my qualms.
And his face brightens the future because of the childlike hope that
filters through the air in proximity with him.

He held on to my toes as he slept. His dreams they seemed violent and he held
on. He is so strong and I need to hold on to my Father's toes. Not even tight
he didn't squeeze, yet just firm enough to not fall away, what he wanted was the touch of
comfort.

I remember what that quote said 

it is no small thing when those so fresh from heaven love us.


that being said those so fresh from heaven can teach us so much.


I am glad that I was there today.

One of my favorite beauties is the wind and lives in the wind the gentle eloquence.

What is so good feeling about pen and paper? It feels so delightful.

I will find this world I seek make no mistake about it and when I do I will soak, soak, soak it up with Takeo.
My Takeo.

How do I have him? How could I not? It seems Father is without flaw. Takeo is just what I need/needed and he was given to me he is my gift. The gift I get to keep for the rest of my life.
Where I would be if he hadn't shown up at my doorstep holding a puppy.

I shutter to think about the road I was headed down but he swept in and
stood firm never wavered not even when I pushed with all my might.
He was the balance of my world I had no equilibrium and he came in
and steadied my trembling, without question he loved me and still does.

My thoughts are horrid at night sleep seems impossible without company.

But Mercy{joy} comes in the morning and I rest at ease in comfort.

I sleep my days away probably preventing greater tragedy from striking.

The sun warms my skin and heart and I sit silently in clutter and signs of depression
my spirit rejoices and weeps as my path heals the ground and earth beneath me.

I will never take that lightly.

My name is Heal Heart, I was custom made to love.

No comments:

Post a Comment