Sunday, November 20, 2011

I am not sure

that anyone will ever love me the way I want to be loved.

So that leaves me to sit here & cope with that, there is a small loneliness always to be had the human race and the heart inside them cannot fill it even with all their efforts. I am unlovable in that way, I am unreachable, unattainable you cannot love a ghost.

"I am covered in skin 
No one gets to come in 
Pull me out from inside 
I am folded and unfolded and unfolding 
I am colorblind "

No one knows how to pull me out I am here my surroundings uninhabitable.

My tears they roll softly and maturely down my face I am practiced in this area the tears fall
and I look straight ahead stoic to the thought that you can move this mountain in me.

You're just a human, humans are too human to save another human in this respect at least I am not to be saved.



No comments:

Post a Comment