Wednesday, November 9, 2011

sick

uhg, I am sick.

Takeo became sick and had to be off work for two and half days luckily those days were near the weekend.

However now I believe I've caught what he has(d)
he is on the mend now but still coughing often.

I feel absolutely awful my body weak and my brain feels bruised I get nausea here and there
however tonight I was able to eat more solid food.

I do feel better than I did this morning oh that was not good
so I hope I am getting better since we are leaving tomorrow night.
Takeo says that I will be and I am trying to trust in that word and remain
aware of it.

I hate the long drive but I will survive especially if I am feeling better I will just be happy to not be sick anymore.

I am enjoying my new hair every passing day it is nice to be free of the hassle that my damaged hair became on top of that the feeling of removing all the reasons for the damage is remarkable and I enjoy it more and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment